Day Trip To Cairo By Bus - Sharm El-sheikhWrite a Review
OverviewVisiting the pyramids of Giza is a long awaited dream for so many people we will make this dream come true for you with our tour starting from your hotel in Sharm and ending at the same point. You will also visit the Great Sphinx and the Egyptian museum with all its treasures in the same tour.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
The journey begins around midnight with an air-conditioned transfer from your hotel to the bus terminal in Sharm, just a few minutes away. Your representative will equip you with tickets and stay with you until the bus leaves for Cairo. Bringing a fleece is recommended as the air-conditioning can be cool.
Your professional Egyptologist guide will be waiting to greet you when you arrive in Cairo, between 6 and 8am. Hop aboard the air-conditioned minivan with included Wi-Fi for the short drive to your first stop, the Egyptian Museum.
This classic museum is home to one of the world's greatest collections of ancient Egyptian art and artifacts. Admire the treasures of King Tutankhamun and his famous golden death mask, and mummies of cats and crocodiles in the animal mummy room: tickets to the Royal Mummy Room, where the mummified corpses of pharaohs are displayed, are available at an extra charge.
It's just half an hour's drive to the UNESCO-listed Giza Pyramids, where you'll enjoy an early lunch overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids. Choose between grilled chicken kebabs and spicy kofta meatballs.
Refreshed, follow your guide around the site itself. You'll admire the Great Pyramid of Khufu, as well as the pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure, and the much smaller pyramids devoted to their queens: should you wish to climb inside a pyramid, your guide can arrange additional tickets at an extra charge. Finally, you'll witness the Sphinx, the vast half-lion half-human statue that symbolizes Egypt to the world.
Unwind as you drive back to the bus terminal. Your guide will remain with you till you board the bus heading for Sharm, around 4 or 5pm: on arrival, between 10pm and midnight, you'll be met with air-conditioned transport and transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Cairo By Bus
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Restaurant lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round tickets on air-conditioned public bus
- Wi-Fi-enabled, air-conditioned minivan in Cairo
Exclusions for Day Trip To Cairo By Bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tickets for optional extras
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A visa for Egypt can be obtained from Sharm el Sheikh airport: most travelers to Cairo will need to buy this in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.