Day Trip To Cajon Del Maipo And Embalse El Yeso From Santiago
OverviewThis full day tour will take you into CajÃ³n Del Maipo, which is the perfect place to escape from the city and be in the middle of the Andes Mountains. You will have plenty of time to enjoy nature, and the beautiful panoramas. Lovers of nature will will enjoy their time in the canyon and will have plenty of time to take in the sights.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Breakfast included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins at about 7am with pick up from your Santiago hotel. Greet your guide, climb aboard the air-conditioned minivan and hit the road.
Cross through the south side of Santiago on your way to the drop-off point at Cajon del Maipo, by the mountain road to El Yeso Reservoir. Your driver makes a few stops during the drive, including at a tumbling waterfall and a glacier perched on top of a mountainside.
We also offer a stop to enjoy of a local empanada ( Included ) and the option of having a coffee or tea at that time of the morning clients cost.
Upon arrival at the destination, make use of your free time. Explore the pristine natural environment and admire the steep, rocky walls and gorge.
While you are enjoying your free time, your driver-guide prepares your snack with fresh local ingredients, for you to enjoy with a glass of Chilean wine upon your return.
Head back to Santiago and get dropped off back at your hotel around 5pm.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Cajon Del Maipo And Embalse El Yeso From Santiago
- Bottled water
- Tasting of Local Empanada
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Day Trip To Cajon Del Maipo And Embalse El Yeso From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (Restaurant)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
During winter season (June-Sept) the vehicle does not go to the reservoir due to the snow on the road. There will be some walking to get there
There will be a stop at a rental store winter season June-Sept for proper snow boots and clothing, if needed.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Pick up time will be confirmed 1 day before the travel date by email before 8pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.