Day Trip To Colina Hot Springs From SantiagoWrite a Review
OverviewEscape the city hustle and bustle on this nine hour trip to the Colina Hot Springs. Relax with the convenience of transfer service from and to your Santiago hotel, on this small-group (maximum of 7) tour. Journey through the Chilean countryside on your way to Cajon del Maipo, just 68.5m (110.3km) south of Santiago. Soak in the famous hot springs of Colina with the Andes Mountains as a backdrop. Enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Andes.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourBegin your excursion with pickup from your Santiago accommodations prior to the 7am departure time. You will be picked up by a 7-passenger minivan with a driver/guide for this nine hour tour. Journey 68.5m (110.3km) to Cajon de Maipo, which is located south of the city. Enjoy the Chilean countryside and stop along the way to take advantage of great photo opportunities. Your local guide will provide a unique insight to Chilean culture, history, and customs. See beautiful waterfalls and the majestic Andes Mountain Range.
Arrive at the Colina Hot Springs located in the foothills of the Andes Mountains. While not a strenuous walk to the hot springs, the area has uneven surfaces so this tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues. Then, it is time to prepare to go into the hot springs, known for their healing properties. Relax in these natural pools, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and feast on the stunning landscape that surrounds you.
You will enjoy an outdoor picnic prepared by your driver/guide that includes traditional sausage with bread, Chilean pebre, and wine. Sit back and soak up the beautiful surroundings. Take this opportunity to learn more about the Chilean people and Cajon de Maipo from your knowledgeable guide. Head back to Santiago following lunch.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Colina Hot Springs From Santiago
- Bottled water and juice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago
- Entrance fee
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 7 passengers)
- Picnic lunch
Exclusions for Day Trip To Colina Hot Springs From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 passengers in minivan
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please provide your hotel name, address, and phone number at the time of booking
Will be operated by a multilingual guide
Lunch menu to include an outdoor BBQ of sausage with bread, Chilean pebre, and wine
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
It is recommended to bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen, swimsuit, and a wind jacket
Great photo opportunities along the way so bring your camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.