Day Trip To Contoy And Isla Mujeres With Lunch - CancunWrite a Review
OverviewTo visit Contoy Island is a privilege, a natural and protected island where only biologists live, during the day a few visitors are allowed to arrive to the island. The tourstarts with pickup from your hotel, you will then headto the pier where you will check-in and enjoy a continental breakfast. Once onboard the boat you will have access to unlimited sodas, beer and water. You will stop by the Islache Reef, where you will jump to the water to snorkel. Then you will continue to the Contoy Island where yourguide will show you the main points of interested of the island: museum, observation tower, mangroves and the dunes. After your walking tour in the Island you will have lunch and free time to enjoy the shallow waters and white sand beach of Contoy. Departing from Contoy you will stop by Isla Mujeres where you will have some free time to explore the charming island before being taken back to your hotel.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
This journey starts with pickup from your hotel lobby (times vary depending of the hotel) and you will be transported by shuttle to an exclusive Marina where, before boarding the boat, you will check-in, meet your guide and have a continental breakfast which includes juice, coffee and bread.
On board the boat you have unlimited water, sodas and beer. The captain will navigate around 30 minutes toward to the Islache Reef, which is considered the beginning of the second largest reef barrier in the world. The reef is part of protected area of Contoy. Once there, you will start your snorkel adventure which will last about 40 minutes.
After snorkeling you will continue to Contoy Island. Once you arrive, the guide will provide you the guidelines of the Island, since is a protected natural park, and also the time and place where the lunch is going to be served later. Then you have the option to join the guide in a walking tour by the Island or discover it by your own.
In the Island the main sights are the dunes, mangroves, the museum and the observation tower. We encourage you to join our guide an learn about those ecosystems. After the walking tour you will have free time while we set the tables for the lunch which consist of grilled fish and chicken, fruit, salad and open bar. After the lunch you will have another free time just before we departure to the next Island.The second Island to visit is Isla Mujeres, with some picturesque streets just relax, walk at your own pace and get involved in the local environment and maybe do some shopping. You will have one hour at the island before returning to the Marina and heading back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Contoy And Isla Mujeres With Lunch
- Bottled water
- Continental breakfast (juice, coffee and bread)
- Unlimited drinks (soda and beer)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Day Trip To Contoy And Isla Mujeres With Lunch
- The listed price does not include a $10 USD National park fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.