Day Trip To Contoy Island, Snorkeling And Bird Watching Tour - CancunWrite a Review
Contoy is a magical island, especially for ecotourism lovers. This protectedÂ island combines a magnificentÂ boat cruiseÂ through the beautifulÂ turquoiseÂ Mexican Caribbean seaÂ and discovering this island, whose only inhabitants are thousands of different birds and animal species, in a habitat full of mangroves and a beautiful beach.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYou will sail for about an hour through the wonderful waters of the Caribbean until you reach the reef at Isla Contoy, carefully protected by Semarnat, responsible for protecting and safeguarding the wonders of Contoy. Once you finish the journey, you will arrive to Isla Contoy where marine biologists will teach and delight you with a magnificent explanation about the fauna and flora that inhabit this place, known also as Bird Island.
Enjoy a delicious grilled fish for lunch, part of that morning’s catch freshly brought to you by fishermen from the nearest island. As you explore the island and swim in its pristine waters, you’ll feel what it would be like to spend time on a deserted island paradise, far from land and where you are a part of nature.
Manta rays will swim right up to you along the beach in the hopes of getting fed. Contoy Island is a wonderful place for bird watchers as well–bring your binoculars! On the way back you will go to Isla Mujeres to enjoy a little island shopping in their picturesque “downtown” area.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Contoy Island, Snorkeling And Bird Watching Tour
- Round Trip transportation from hotel or meeting point
- Boat Round-trip to Contoy
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch & drinks
- Snorkel Tour (weather permitting)
Exclusions for Day Trip To Contoy Island, Snorkeling And Bird Watching Tour
- Ecology tax (5 USD)
- Dock fee (5 USD)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The following are recommended:
To wear a hat
Bring and use Biodegradable sunblock
Wear a swimsuit
Bring a towel
Bring a water-resistant camera
Bring cash for tips, Semarnat fee, and dock fee.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.