Day Trip To Contoy Island, Snorkeling And Bird Watching Tour - Cancun
OverviewContoy is a magical island, especially for ecotourism lovers. This protectedisland combines a magnificentboat cruisethrough the beautifulturquoiseMexican Caribbean seaand discovering this island, whose only inhabitants are thousands of different birds and animal species, in a habitat full of mangroves and a beautiful beach.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYou willsail for about an hour through the wonderful waters of the Caribbeanuntil youreach the reef at Isla Contoy, carefully protected by Semarnat, responsible for protecting and safeguarding thewonders of Contoy.Once youfinish thejourney, you willarrive to Isla Contoy where marine biologists will teach and delight youwith a magnificent explanation about the fauna and flora that inhabit this place, known also as Bird Island.
Enjoy a delicious grilled fish for lunch, part of that mornings catch freshly brought to you by fishermen from the nearest island. As you explore the island and swim in its pristine waters, youll feel what it would be like to spend time on a deserted island paradise, far from land and where you are a part of nature.
Manta rays will swim right up to you along the beach in the hopes of getting fed. Contoy Island is a wonderful place for bird watchers as wellbring your binoculars!On the way back youwill goto Isla Mujeres to enjoy a little island shopping in their picturesque downtown area.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Contoy Island, Snorkeling And Bird Watching Tour
- Round Trip transportation from hotel or meeting point
- Boat Round-trip to Contoy
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch & drinks
- Snorkel Tour (weather permitting)
Exclusions for Day Trip To Contoy Island, Snorkeling And Bird Watching Tour
- Ecology tax (5 USD)
- Dock fee (5 USD)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The following are recommended:
To wear a hat
Bring and use Biodegradable sunblock
Wear a swimsuit
Bring a towel
Bring a water-resistant camera
Bring cash for tips, Semarnat fee, and dock fee.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.