OverviewTake a breather from busy Cancun and spend a day on Cozumel Island. Slip on snorkeling fins and discover why Jacques Cousteau declared Cozumel to be one of the most amazing diving sites in the world. After floating along part of the Mesoamerican Reef the second largest in the world decide with the help of a guide how youd like to enjoy your remaining hours on this Caribbean white-sand paradise. This hassle-free day includes lunch, select drinks, and round-trip ferry and hotel transport.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Cancun, travel with your guide to a ferry station and hop aboard a boat that takes you directly to Cozumel Island, just off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. Once a ceremonial and commercial trade center for ancient Mayans, Cozumel today is famous for its excellent snorkeling and diving sites along the Mesoamerican Reef, the largest reef system in the Americas and the second largest in the world.
Upon arrival, start off with a snorkeling outing at either Paraiso Bajo or Paraiso Alto reef. After a safety briefing, put on the provided gear and marvel at the excellent visibility as you swim along the waters surface. See colorful coral and a trove of tropical fish, and keep your eyes peeled for turtles, lobsters and crab.
After snorkeling, youre free to spend the day as you wish. Sprawl out on the white-sand beach, or go for a quiet walk into the islands jungle and discover more secluded beaches. Up for more watersports? Your guide can assist with setting up a diving excursion or any other water activity (own expense) that strikes your fancy.
Meet up with your guide again for a delicious Mexican lunch at a local restaurant in San Miguel. Afterward, stroll through the laid-back town, perhaps exploring its shops for Mayan handicrafts that would make for great souvenirs and gifts, or wander down the malecn, the seaside boardwalk.
At the end of your relaxing day, take the return ferry with your guide and enjoy transport back to your Cancun hotel.
Sample lunch menu (subject to change):
- Choice of: chicken, beef, vegetable fajitas or grilled fish
- Rice and beans
- Beer and soft drinks
Inclusions for Day Trip To Cozumel From Cancun
- Professional guide
- Beer, water and sodas
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ferry tickets to/from Cancun and Cozumel
Exclusions for Day Trip To Cozumel From Cancun
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional activities in Cozumel
- Pier tax ($6 USD)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunglasses, a towel and money for souvenirs
Additional activities: diving and submarine adventure. You may contact the local tour operator upon booking to purchase any of these activities
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.