OverviewTake a day trip from Hanoi to the beautiful Cuc Phuong National Park. Visit the park's Endangered Primate Rescue Center and 7,000-year-old cave before embarking on a trek through the beautiful surrounding forest filled with ancient trees and waterfalls.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at 8am at your hotel in Hanoi for departure to Cuc Phuong National Park. It takes approximately 2.5 hours to get to Cuc Phuong National Park. Which was officially opened in 1960 as the first national park in Vietnam.
First, you will visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center. Which is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding and conservation of endangered primates as well as protection of their habitats.
After lunch, you will continue further into the Park Center. On the way, you will visit the cave of early man. A cave dating back over 7000 years. Next, you will take a long trek through the forest to learn about the diverse plant and wildlife of the park. You will also make stops at Cho Chi, the oldest tree in the forest, and visit the picturesque streams and waterfalls along the way. Finally, head back to the Park Center and return to Hanoi.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Cuc Phuong National Park From Hanoi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
Exclusions for Day Trip To Cuc Phuong National Park From Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
What to bring: Boots or sport shoes, headlights, camera, hat, and insect repellent
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.