Day Trip To Czestochowa And Lagiewniki From Krakow
OverviewOn this tour You will explore Czestochowa - the spiritual and religious culture of Poland and the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Lagiewniki.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourCzestochowa is called Poland's spiritual capital. You will visit the Paulines Monastery at a hill called Jasna Gora with the famous painting of Black Madonna which has a miraculous reputation. Dating back to 14th century Jasna Gora Monastery gained its value for Poles as the place important from the historical (famous Swedish siege in 17th c.) and religious points of view.
Lagiewniki is a district of Krakow famous thanks to Saint Sister Faustina, an apostle of theDivine Mercy. Sister Mary Faustina Kowalska promulgated the worship of God's Charity and the painting "Jesus, I Trust You" - the shrine of Divine Mercy. Annually, each leading Sunday, pilgrimages from all over Europe arrive to pray in front of the miraculous likeness and Saint Faustina's tomb. On 17th August 2002, the Pope John Paul II consecrated the newly built Basilica and devoted the whole World to the Divine Mercy.
Sanctuary of Saint John Paul II in Lagiewniki - located close to the Shrine of Devine Mercy, the Have No Fear! Center is currently one of the most visited churches in Krakow. Dedicated to John Paul II, contains the relics and souvenirs of the Saint.
Route: Krakow - Lagiewniki - Czestochowa - Krakow
Inclusions for Day Trip To Czestochowa And Lagiewniki From Krakow
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Day Trip To Czestochowa And Lagiewniki From Krakow
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply (2pax). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Krakow
- Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Chamber Orchestra Concert at St Adalbert's Church
- Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- Ojcw National Park From Krakow