Day Trip To Douro - Porto
OverviewSee one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world, where Man has overcome the slopes of the land, planting vines in what can be considered open air sanctuaries.
Know More about this tour
On this tour you will see unique landscapes, and will visit the Monastery of S.Gonalo on the banks of the river in Amarante and the shrine of Our Lady of Remdios in Lamego.
Throughout the day there will be several stops for you to enjoy the magnificent scenery, and you will enjoy lunch with magnificent views over the River Douro. You will also appreciate a winetasting of the most famous Portuguese wine - Porto Wine, which is original from this area.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Douro
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Day Trip To Douro
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.