Day Trip To Dracula's Castle - Bucharest
OverviewRomanian Castles and Fortresses The rich medieval heritage of the country is best illustrated by Romania's fortresses and castles. While th thcastles built from the 14 to the 18 century are strong and austere, intended mainly for military purposes, those erected in the late 1800's display an imposing and luxurious architecture. The most popular examples are th the 19 century Peles Castle, Royal Family summer residence, with its 160 rooms filled with priceless European th art collections and, of course, Bran Castle, built at the middle of the 13 century and legendary home of Bram Stoker's Count Dracula.
Know More about this tour- Pick-up from hotel / hostel
- Departure to Sinaia, "The Pearl of the Carpathians", and visit Peles Castle, a masterpiece of design, the most modern Castle from all over the world at it's grand opening time.
- From here, the tour continues with Bran Castle, a medieval fortress that has been built in the 13th century, where Dracula's legend is everywhere in Transylvania.
- Next we continue with a walking tour in Brasov, a wonderful medival city, which is surrounded by The Carpathians Mountains. We will visit the historical center, which includes The Black Church, The Old Council and The Old Walls.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Dracula's Castle
- Entrance fees at Peles Castle & Bran Castle
- Professional guide
- Walking tour in Brasov
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip To Dracula's Castle
- Photo & Video Fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.