Day Trip To Dracula's Castle From Bucharest
OverviewThis day trip takes you to discover and explore two stunning castles in Transylvania, unique in Europe and famous worldwide: the Bran Castle, an intriguing 13th century hilltop fortress famously known as Draculas Castle, and Peles Castle, one of the most stunning castles in Europe, a masterpiece of architecture in the picturesque city of Sinaia. With an early morning departure you also get the chance to admire the medieval city of Brasov in a lovely walking tour of the historical center followed by some free time.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Rise and shine, and hop aboard a climate-controlled bus from your hotel, which will transport you from Bucharest to Transylvania. Famous for its romantic views, thick forests, and many medieval castles, this central Romanian region is beautifully atmosphericand home to the legend of Count Dracula.
This 12-hour tour is certain to please Bram Stoker fans looking to learn more about Romanias most famous vampire, as Bran Castle also known as Draculas Castle is the first port of call. A 13th-century hilltop marvel, its one of Romanias most popular (and macabre) landmarks. Peles Castle is also on the itinerary: the former summer residence of Romanias royal family, its a Neo-Renaissance architectural masterwork.
Your day in Transylvania will continue with a walking tour of the medieval town of Brasov. Look out for landmarks like the Black Church and the citys historic fortress walls, and enjoy some free time to scout out lunch, a coffee, and do some solo exploring. As the day winds down, hop back in the bus, which will drop you directly back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Dracula's Castle From Bucharest
- Entrance tickets to all the sights mentioned in the program
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels(selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Day Trip To Dracula's Castle From Bucharest
- Photography and video fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
Entrance ticket to all the sights visited are standard tickets
Peles Castle is closed on Mondays; on these days you will instead visit the "Medieval Torture Instruments" exhibition of Bran Castle.
During the winter season Peles Castle is closed on Tuesday as well and the entire month of November. Pelisor Castle or the "Medieval Torture Instruments" exhibition will be visited instead.
All students need to provide a student identification in order to receive the discount
Children under 4 year-old cannot join shared tours. Please contact us for a private tour offer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Communism Tour of Bucharest
- Dracula's Castle, Rasnov Fortress and Sinaia Castle Day Trip from Bucharest
- Private Bucharest One Way Airport Transfer
- Private Day Trip to Dracula's Castle and Peles Castle from Bucharest
- Outcast Bucharest City Tour Supporting an Employment Program for Homeless
- 3-Day Trip to Transylvania, Targoviste and Dracula's Castle from Bucharest