Day Trip To Duong Lam Village From Hanoi
OverviewJourney back-in-time to a quieter era and visit an ancient Vietnamese Village where a traditional pace of life still remains. Hand-built wooden houses, temples and pagodas nestle between a picturesque countryside.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel for an hour drive toward the ancient village of Duong Lam. As you arrive, you will notice the villages historic gates that were built more than a hundred years ago. Also the even older tree which towers above it. Duong Lam has a picturesque and unspoiled countryside. Hand-built wooden houses provide the setting for the slow rhythms of traditional Vietnamese village life.
Careful of the local chickens as we cycle around the village to visit the pagoda, communal house and the temples of Vietnamese heroes, Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. We will visit ancient homes, hundreds of years old and chat with villagers over tea. A lunch of traditional Vietnamese food will be served at the ancient house before returning to Hanoi.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Duong Lam Village From Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, cycle
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Day Trip To Duong Lam Village From Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 2 adults to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.