Day Trip To Egyptian Museum Old Cairo & Bazaar
OverviewBudget Private guided CairoFull-Daytour visitingEgyptian MuseumOld Cairo and BazaarStart with Egyptian Museumwhereyou visitKing Tutankhamenhall of treasures andseehisGolden Mask, Continue your day tour to Visit Old Cairo where you visitTheHanging Church in Coptic Cairo, Visitthe Holy Cavethat located atAbu Sergha Church it is the place wherethe Holy Family stayed during their holytrip to Cairo.End your day tour by a visit toKhan Khalili Bazaar
Know More about this tour
Private guided tours in Cairo Startsat 8:00 am Pick up from your hotelCairo to Start your full day tour visitingthe Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated tothe Tutankhamon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then visiting Old Cairothat known asChristian CopticCairo which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus' approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergius) was built. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit and Enterthe Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Then end your day tour with a visit toKhan El Khalili Bazaars.Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Egyptian Museum Old Cairo & Bazaar
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip To Egyptian Museum Old Cairo & Bazaar
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Hotel names is Required during the Booking Process
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.