Day Trip To El Bolson And Pueblo Lake From BarilocheWrite a Review
OverviewLocated on the southwestern border of the Province of Río Negro, the town of El Bolsón is bordered by the Andes mountain range to the west and rivers, lakes and creeks to the east. This picturesque corner of Patagonia is known for its regional fair of wool, wood, leather, metals dried flowers and fresh produce.
- Hotel pickup included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDepart from Bariloche we'll cross through the famous pampas grasslands and pass by lakes and small villages. As we reach the town of El Bolson you will be transported back in time to a simpler way of life - most buildings here are stone with cypress shingles and many of the roads are made from gravel or dirt.
We will stop at the famous market of handmade goods where you will find regionally handmade items and fresh fruits and vegetables. We will pass by the Cerro Piltriquitron to see natural and manmade wood carvings on trees by local and national artists.
After our tour through El Bolson we will visit the national park Lake Pueblo where we will find exquisitely colored lakes and waters. The natural blues from the water mixed with the green and white reflections from forest canopy above creates a turquoise color only found in nature.
We will enjoy a walk through the forest and experience true tranquility. As we walk along the lake we'll pass through the Forest of Shadows, a unique experience in its own!
As we finish our mini-trek through the forest we will return to the vehicle for our trip back to Bariloche.
Inclusions for Day Trip To El Bolson And Pueblo Lake From Bariloche
- Spanish/English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip To El Bolson And Pueblo Lake From Bariloche
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.