Day Trip To Essaouira Mogador From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewDay trip to Essaouira is one of the most preferred destinations and availabe day trips from Marrakech wich takes you to explore the old city of Essaouira Mogador, the most highlights of the tour are: a walk to discover the old medina and the mellah, visit the skala, visit the craft workshops of the creators located in the ramparts of the old medina, visit the port, the souks, have lunch at the port or in a local seafood restaurant
Know More about this tour
After departing around 8 am you will be personally transported through the vast and breath-taking Moroccan landscape to ESSAOUIRA. On the journey you may see a few scattered villages and some camels, sheep and goats grazing in the countryside. The vegetation then changes to ARGAN trees that only grow in the wild and which provide berries for local goats to eat. If you wish it is possible to stop for ARGAN oil tasting in a small cooperative run by local women, where the ARGAN oil is extracted from the trees, this multipurpose oil is very famous for its uses in cooking and also in cosmetics.
Nearby you can gaze at a panoramic view of ESSAOUIRA, a charming and artistic blue and white town. Once you arrive to ESSAOUIRA you can explore its peculiar wonders at your leisure. Stroll along the quays, where you can watch fishermen unloading their catch of the day and fishing boats coming back to shore, or enjoy the many good restaurants at the part and dine on fresh fish and seafood.
ESSAOUIRA is a picturesque and divers town where you can explore the historic ramparts and visit the Medina full of local artists selling their crafts made of THUYA wood. The ramparts will give you an insight in to how this old seaport village was armed against the threat of invasion. Parquetry still remains a traditional specialty of ESSAOUIRA, and another beautiful attraction of the region is its tranquil beach, where you could easily spend a relaxing and peaceful afternoon
Inclusions for Day Trip To Essaouira Mogador From Marrakech
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle air-conditioned minivan or 4x4
Exclusions for Day Trip To Essaouira Mogador From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls