Day Trip To Geneva And Annecy From ChamonixWrite a Review
From USD 133.25
OverviewIn this full day tour, discover the 1001 appearances of Geneva from its international area to the Old Town and complete the journey by visiting the nice town of Annecy, also called the little "Venice of the Alps". Begin your day with a panoramic sightseeing tour of Geneva on a luxury coach and admire top attractions like the charming Old Town and the Flower Clock. Then cross the border over the France to see the visual delights of Annecy, an Alpine town shrouded in medieval history. Enjoy entertaining and educational commentary from a knowledgeable guide throughout this tour.
- Choice of seating available
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourImmerse yourself in the architectural beauty of Geneva and Annecy on a full-day tour of the stunning cities from Chamonix.
Climb aboard a luxury coach at a central location and start your panoramic sightseeing tour of Geneva. Gaze out of the window at significant landmarks like the Flower Clock (L’horloge Fleurie), the UN headquarters and the beautiful English Garden (Jardin Anglais) and listen to captivating commentary before disembarking to travel by tram to some of the city’s secret spots. Explore the ambient tangle of the Old Town on a guided walking tour and see impressive historical monuments like Cathedral St Pierre, the Barbier-Mueller Museum, Maison Tavel and Place du Bourg-de-Four.
After admiring scenery backed by the snow-capped spires of the Alps, enjoy some leisurely free time to eat lunch (own expense) and then return to the coach to cross the border over to France.
Arrive in Annecy, an alluring Alpine town thronged with vibrant colored houses and medieval monuments, and follow your guide on an explorative walk through the Old Town. Capture photographs of the iconic Palais d’Isle, a 12th-century fortress whose vertiginous perch affords spectacular views of the city, and browse the exhibits within Château d’Annecy to gain insight into the rich history of the region.
Return to the coach in the late afternoon and relax during the scenic journey back to original departure point in Chamonix.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Geneva And Annecy From Chamonix
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Day Trip To Geneva And Annecy From Chamonix
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.