OverviewEscape from Chamonix and board a bus thourgh the Arve valley to discover the famous city of Geneva.
On a guided city tour, you will discover the 1001Â facets of this incredible town and all its highlights: the international organizations, the lakeside with the famous fountain, St PierreÂ cathedral or the flower clock.
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBoard your coach in central Chamonix to start your day tour to Geneva, where you'll be welcomed by the tour staff when you arrive. If you select the 10:30am departure when booking, you'll receive recommendations for lunch when you arrive and then have free time to eat in the city center (own expense) before your 2-hour city tour by bus begins. Alternatively, on the 12:30pm departure, you'll start your guided city tour immediately after arrival in Geneva.
On the guided tour, visit the international section of the city to see organizations such as the United Nations Office and the Red Cross. Continue to top attractions like the Jet d'Eau (water fountain) and the Flower Clock (L'Horloge Fleurie), and then get a taste of Geneva history with a mini-train ride (aka tramway tour) or a walking tour in Old Town with your guide (depending on the season). You also have the chance to admire the Cathedrale de St-Pierre.
At the end of the tour, you have about 45 minutes of shopping time if you wish to browse for gifts and souvenirs before making the return trip to Chamonix.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Geneva From Chamonix
- Guide for 2-hour city tour
- Round-trip transfer
- Mini-train in Old Town (not available in winter)
- Walking tour (if mini-train not available)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Day Trip To Geneva From Chamonix
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.