Day Trip To Girona And Dali Museum From BarcelonaWrite a Review
From USD 298.56
OverviewVisit the impressive Dal Theatre-Museum and discover the medieval city of Girona on this partly guided day trip from Barcelona.The Dal Theatre-Museum home to more than 1,500 Dal artworks and curiosities, located in Figueres is the birthplace of Spanish surrealist Salvador Dal. Continue by coach to Girona and enjoy a guided walking tour around Gironas delightful Old Town to see its Cathedral, former Jewish Quarter and picturesque pastel-colored houses crowded along the Onyar River. Have a fantastic lunch in a local restaurant (included) and finish with free time on your own before returning to Barcelona.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourLeave central Barcelona by air-conditioned coach and travel to north Catalonia to Figueres, the birthplace of 20th-century Spanish artist, Salvador Dalí, and on route hear Dalí´s extraordinary life story and learn how the mustachioed genius remodeled Figueres´Dalí Theatre Museum from the town´s original Municipal Theatre.
After roughly 1,5 hours admire the museum´s striking Dalí-esque façade and then head inside to view its collections of Dalí´s art, before seeing some of his stylized jewels at the neighboring Dalí Jewels exhibition.(tickets included).
Continue by coach to the walled city of Girona, as you travel, hear how Girona became one of Spain´s most prosperous cities in medieval times, a wealth that saw the construction of its beautiful Romanesque and Gothic buildings. Arrive in the city and stroll around the Old Town with your guide and delve into the old-world of Catalonia´s most significant Jewish communities in the Middle Ages and visit the places where is recorded the last season of "Game of Thrones".
See the baroque Cathedral exterior and admire the views of Girona´s pastel-colored houses perched along the Onyar´s banks. Then, after having a nice lunch in a local restaurant (included), wrap up with some free time to discover Girona on your own before your tour ends back to Barcelona.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Girona And Dali Museum From Barcelona
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Day Trip To Girona And Dali Museum From Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.