DAY TRIP TO GIZA PYRAMIDS OLD CAIRO CITADELand BAZAAR
OverviewDay Tour to Giza Pyramids ,Old Cairo ,Citadel and Khalili Bazaar One day tour in Cairo visiting Giza pyramids ,Sphinx Citadel of Saladin where you visit Mohamed Ali Mosque, Coptic Cairo where you visit oldest Churches in Cairo such as Church of St. Barbara & Abu-Sergah where you visit the Holy family cave where the holy family stayed in during their Holy trip to Egypt also you will visit the old Jewish synagogue- Ben Ezra Synagogue.and Khan Khalili Bazaar Best of Cairo in one full day tourThe tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
Know More about this tour
StartsAt 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel inCairo by our expert tour guide then you will be transferred to Giza City by Private A/C Vehicle to Start your day Tour Visiting Giza Pyramids where you see the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is the Valley Temple where the dead body was mummified it`s also the same place where you can geta close-up look at the Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
Then visiting the Old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus' approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious) was built. This and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit and Enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Lunch is included in between visits at Local Restaurant Based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included
Then visit The Citadel Of Saladinwhere you visit Mohamed Ali Mosque that knows as The Alabaster Mosque
End your day tour by a visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. At the end of the day, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for DAY TRIP TO GIZA PYRAMIDS OLD CAIRO CITADELand BAZAAR
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group tour
Exclusions for DAY TRIP TO GIZA PYRAMIDS OLD CAIRO CITADELand BAZAAR
- any Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- any meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip