Day Trip To Historical Malacca From Kuala Lumpur With River Cruise And Lunch
OverviewJoin this day-trip to visit Melacca, a UNESCO world heritage site, with a rich trading history and multicultural heritage. Malacca is a rewarding town to explore and is about 2-hour from Kuala Lumpur.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour8am After breakfast at your hotel, depart for the 2-hour drive to Malacca City. Bonus stop at the famous Batu Caves and climb 272 steps into the temple of Hindu Deity Lord Subramaniam who is honored during the Hindu festival of Thaipusam every year. Ladies to be properly attired to enter the temple. The tour continues and upon arrival in Malacca, visit St. Peters Church, Malaysia's oldest Catholic church. Learn about the history of its Dutch-influenced architecture.
Take a short walk to a Malay Living Museum with unique interior designs and traditional wear, musical instruments, antique furniture. A house tour has been arranged.
Visit the famous Dutch Museum at the Stadthuys - a historical museum and the house of the former Dutch governor. The Dutch Square is worth the walkabout with Christ Chuch - an Anglican church of antique architecture and souvenirs shops galore.
Walk up St. Pauls Hill, where a chapel was built by the Portuguese. St Francis Xavier, the missionary saint, preached from here, and his body was brought back from China on his death. The body was later transferred to Goa in India where it lies till today. See the 16th-century ruins of A Famosa, Portuguese built fort, now only the gateway remains.
1pm: Local lunch and proceed to Jonkers' Street, an interesting walk down an antique street of Malacca's rich past and a souvenir haunt. The oldest Chinese temple of Cheng Hoon Teng incorporates elements of Taoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism.
3pm Return transfer to Kuala Lumpur arriving approximately 5pm. You have time for doing other activities and thats why we are special.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Historical Malacca From Kuala Lumpur With River Cruise And Lunch
- Lunch and snacks
- Professional English speaking Chauffeur guidewith an awesome service excellence.
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All fees
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free flow Mineral water
- Early departure 8am so that guest can return to KL City early and involve in other tours.
Exclusions for Day Trip To Historical Malacca From Kuala Lumpur With River Cruise And Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
NOTE: We have an early departure and early return to Kuala Lumpur so that Guest could have some more time in Kuala Lumpur to wrap up their holiday. Amazing right?
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island and Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Transfer from KLIA to Taman Negara National Park Pahang
- Private Transfer from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Legoland Johore Bahru
- Kuala Lumpur Private Half-Day Family Tour of Nature, Birds and Butterflies
- Private Crab Island Sightseeing Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Ferry Ride and Seafood Lunch
- Batik Colouring Workshop in Kuala Lumpur