OverviewJoin this day-trip to visit Melacca, a UNESCO world heritage site, with a rich trading history and multicultural heritage. Malacca is a rewarding town to explore and is about 2-hour from Kuala Lumpur.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAt 9 am, after breakfast at your hotel, depart for the 2-hour drive to Malacca City. Upon arrival, visit St. Peter’s Church, Malaysia's oldest Catholic church. Learn about the history of its Dutch-influenced architecture and take advantage of some great photo shoots.
Visit the famous Dutch Square the Stadthuys a historical museum and the house of the former Dutch governor.
Walk up St. Paul’s Hill, where a chapel was built by the Portuguese. St Francis Xavier, the missionary saint, preached from here, and his body was brought back from China on his death. The body was later transferred to Goa in India where it lies till today. See the 16th-century ruins of A Famosa, Portuguese built fort, now only the gateway remains.
Proceed to Jonkers Street, an interesting walk down an antique street of Malacca's rich past. The oldest Chinese temple of Cheng Hoon Teng incorporates elements of Taoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism.
1pm: Unique Baba Nyonya Lunch - a signature dish, a fusion of Malay and Chinese cuisine
2pm: The river cruise unveils clean embankments, local history and pollution free waters.
Depart for Kuala Lumpur, arriving approximately at 6 pm.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Historical Malacca From Kuala Lumpur With River Cruise And Lunch
- Lunch and snacks
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- All activities
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Day Trip To Historical Malacca From Kuala Lumpur With River Cruise And Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.