Day Trip To Hyères Le Lavandou And Saint Tropez From Marseille
OverviewIn this full day private tour, you will first head-up to the old town of Hyres to discover the 2 400 years of Roman heritage. Afterward, you will be driven to Le Lavandou where you'll enjoy some scenic views. Finally you'll go to Saint-Tropez the village of arts, artists and jet-set.
Know More about this tour
Meet your driver at any adress in Marseille in the morning, board your comfortable vehicle and head toward the old town of Hyeres to discover its 2400 years of history. Afterwards your guide will take you to Le Lavandou where you will enjoy beautiful scenic views of Mediterranean sea.
Your next stop is the citadel of Saint-Tropez.For over 400 years, this citadel has watched over the town. For centuries, it was the most important defensive structure between Antibes and Toulon. Remarkably well-preserved, you will admire lovely views over the bay of Saint-Maxim and the Maures, and observe the peacocks who roam freely here. Do not miss theMaison Des Papillons (butterfly house). At the end of a typical alley, there is a door which opens onto a fabulous collection of butterflies (more than 4,500). Inside the house owned by the family of the photographer (Lartigue). His son, a painter and entomologist, put together his collection of species from around the world, presenting them in some really attractive displays.
Your last stop will be the small port of Saint Tropez. Dominated by its citadel, the city is a town which became popular as a stopover for artists during their summer European stay. First came painters, now this former republic owes its worldwide renown essentially to film stars. It was also the birthplace of some of Frances most famous sailors.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Hyères Le Lavandou And Saint Tropez From Marseille
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Day Trip To Hyères Le Lavandou And Saint Tropez From Marseille
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
- Shore excursion : Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour including a Glass of Wine
- Electric Bike Rental in Marseille
- Provence photography tour and class with a professional local guide-photographer