Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres - Cancun
OverviewDiscover white sandy beaches and lush palm trees, relax and enjoy the nature of this beautiful island of the Caribbean.Home of more than a hundred migrating birds, like frigates, pelicans, and cormorant, Contoy is the biggest nesting island of the Mexican Caribbean.An experience you must do in your next vacation in Cancun or the Riviera Maya, this tour is ideal for families, couples or friends that want a close touch with the nature and wildlife of the area.
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Before visiting Isla Contoy,you will enjoy a short visit to Isla Mujeres. Walk on the beach and take a look at local stores near the beach before heading back to the boat to go to Isla Contoy.
This tour sails from Cancun, and marine life will be visible around the waters of Isla Contoy. A few feet from the island, the coral reef is home to a multitude of fabulous species, for a great snorkel day. Close to Isla Contoy pier, there is another nature attraction, the manta rays approach to the beach, an amazing experience!
The lunch is included, you will taste the delicious Tikin Xic, pronounced teekeen sheek in Yucatec Mayan and meaning dry fish, is a fish dish prepared in the Meso-American style. The fish is prepared whole then marinated with adobo de Achiote and sour oranges then wrapped in a banana leaf and cooked in an earth oven beneath a wood fire.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
- Private Tour: Bird-Watching for Beginners in Cancun
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote and Caves