Day Trip To Islamic And Coptic Cairo From Alexandria Port
OverviewGet excited by sightseeing tour to visit the Islamic and Coptic sites in Cairo from Alexandria Port. See Salah El Din Citadel where Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque stays, also Al Gowhara palace built by Mamluks and Ottmanian. Then proceed to Ibn Toloun Mosque, the Museum of Gair Anderson, the Hanging church, St. Sergius and Coptic Museum.
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Youregypttours.com Egyptologist guide will pick you up from Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door. Then enjoy a shore excursion and a day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, approximately 2 hours by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle. In this tour you will have a comprehensive idea about the Coptic,Jewish and Islamic history of Egypt. Get excited by sightseeing of the Islamic and Coptic sites in Cairo. First, see SalaDin Citadel where the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali was built in 1830. Then proceed to Ibn Tuloun Mosque which is the best preserved mosque in Cairo with its unique tower.Carry on to have your lunch at local restaurant. Then we will move on to Old Cairo where you will discover the Roman fortress, the Hanging church, also called Al Mo'allaka church, then to Abu Serga Church which sheltered the holy family. Look at the oldest jewish synagouge in Cairo. Drive back to Alexandria to board your ship.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Islamic And Coptic Cairo From Alexandria Port
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Day Trip To Islamic And Coptic Cairo From Alexandria Port
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- OVERDAY ALEXANDRIA
- Tour de un da a Alejandra con un guia privado
- Private Tour to the Pyramids from Alexandria Port
- Private Tour Classic Cairo Pyramids and Egyptian museum from Alexandria Port
- Private Tour El Alamein via Alexandria port or Alexandria Hotel
- Private day tour to Rosetta from Alexandria port or Alexandria Hotel
- Private Transfer from Borg El Arab Airport to Alexandria Hotels
- Alexandria Overday trip from Cairo