Day Trip To Islamic Cairo - Giza
OverviewBudget Half day tour to IslamicCairo where you visit Islamic Sites in Cairo Such asthe Citadel of SalaEl Din, Mohamed Ali Mosque, El Rifai Mosque, El Sultan Hassan Mosque, Al-Azhar and El Hussien Mosques and visit Khan Khalili Bazaar in CairoBook OnlineBudget Half day tour to Islamic Cairoprivate day Tour includes all Pickup and drop off transfers,tour guide
Know More about this tour
StartsAt 10:00 am Pickup from your hotelby our expert tour guide and transfer to the Citadel of Salah El Dinin Cairo Where you visit Mohamed Ali Mosque that has been considered one of the most beautful mosque in Cairo it also know as the Alabaster Mosque because its outer walls has been Covered by Alabaster Stone
Then Followed by another big famous Mosque Which isAl-Rifai MosqueThe building is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, which dates from around 1361, and was architecturally conceived as a complement to the older structure. This was part of a vast campaign by the 19th century rulers of Egypt to both associate themselves with the perceived glory of earlier periods in Egypts Islamic history and modernize the city.
Then Followed by a visit to the Most and Biggest mosques in Cairo which isEl Sultan Hassan Mosquethat also known as `Madrasa El Sultan Hassan`that was founded by Sultan Hassan in 1356 A.DThe Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassanis a massive Mamluk era mosque and madrassa located near The Citadel in Cairo. Its construction began 757 AH/1356 CE with work ending three years later without even a single day of idleness. At the time of construction the mosque was considered remarkable for its fantastic size and innovative architectural components. Commissioned by a sultan of a short and relatively unimpressive profile, al-Maqrizi noted that within the mosque were several wonders of construction. The mosque was, for example, designed to include schools for all four of the Sunni schools of thought: Shafii, Maliki, Hanafi and Hanbali
Then drive toAl-Azhar Mosque in Cairo it`s alsoknown as the mosque of the most resplendent is a mosque in Islamic Cairo in Egypt.Al-Mu'izz li-Din Allah of the Fatimid Caliphate commissioned its construction for the newly established capital city in 970. Its name is usually thought to allude to the Islamic prophet Muhammad's daughter Fatimah, a revered figure in Islam who was given the title az-Zahr .the shining or resplendent one.It was the first mosque established in Cairo,a city that has since gained the nickname "the City of a Thousand Minarets
End your day tour By a visit to El Hussein Mosque in Cairo .Hallowed mosque believed to be the burial site of the head of the prophet Muhammad's grandson.
At the end of the tour our guide will transfer you back to your hotel inCairo
Inclusions for Day Trip To Islamic Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip To Islamic Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church