Day Trip To Keukenhof Garden And Flowerfields From The Hague
OverviewFrom The Hague, a 60 minutes ride will take you to the most famous tulips park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof. Before your guided tour of the park, you will admire some wonderful views of the flower fields (in season). Once in Keukenhof, get some hours of free time to wander through the park. Your local guide will first reveal the parks unique character and give you insiders tips about the restaurants, shops, attractions and activities on the park, before giving you some free time to explore the gardens on your own.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in the morning in The Hague and board your comfortable coach. Start your tour by making a scenic ride in the bulbflower area around Lisse. Depending upon the season you see a landscape with colourful bulbflower carpets in almost any color you can imagine. Your driver will try to find the best place to stop for you to take beautiful pictures.
Continue to the well-known park Keukenhof. Once a mere kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof now has the distinction of being the worlds biggest flower garden, hosting some 800,000 visitors per year. This guided tour will take you through the 15 kilometers/9.3 miles of footpaths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of colorful bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colors carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme.
Make sure your bring your camera to immortalize this unforgettable experience.
At the end of the tour, your guide will drive you back to The Hague.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Keukenhof Garden And Flowerfields From The Hague
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Day Trip To Keukenhof Garden And Flowerfields From The Hague
- Food, drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.