Day Trip To Key West - Fort Lauderdale
OverviewTake a day trip from Fort Lauderdale to Key West to enjoy a fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafés and more. Key West’s leafy and lively streets have plenty to offer, but if you’d like more activity, there are upgrades available! Get out on the water on a glass-bottom boat ride, snorkeling cruise or parasailing adventure, or see the attractions on dry land on the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour or the Conch Train. Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour day trip to Key West begins as you depart Fort Lauderdale and take the scenic drive south through the tip of Florida. There will be a brief stop in Miami to pick up additional passengers. You'll cross 42 bridges, including the Florida Keys famous Seven Mile Bridge, whose film credits include True Lies, 2 Fast 2 Furious, License to Kill, CrissCross and Up Close & Personal.
During your visit, check out the Hemingway House and historic Mallory Square on the waterfront. Lunch is not included, but there are plenty of lively and laid-back restaurants lining Key Wests shady streets. Approximate free time in Key West is from 12pm to 6pm.
Upgrade and combine your Key West visit with a glass bottom boat ride, a hop-on hop-off tour, a Conch Train ride, a snorkeling cruise or parasailing to your Key West trip.
Glass-Bottom Boat: As you cruise through the clear turquoise water, gaze down through the boats glass bottom to discover part of the Florida Reef, the 3rd-largest coral barrier reef in the world. The reef is home to a variety of coral and tropical fish.
Conch Train: Perfect for first time visitors, the fully narrated Conch Train Tour of Key West is a fun way to explore and learn about the island. Climb aboard and see the sights as the quaint open-air train winds through Old Town Key West.
Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour: For an easy, pleasant way to get around town, add the fully narrated Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour to your day trip! The trolley makes stops at all of Key Wests must-see places. You can jump off wherever you want, visit the sights and re-board when youre ready.
Snorkeling Cruise: Take a three-hour snorkeling cruise in a 65-foot (19 meters) catamaran to the coral reef off the coast of Key West. Youll discover a whole new world of underwater plant and marine life. Because of the warm tropical water, you can snorkel this reef year-round. Snorkel gear and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) on the catamaran are included.
Parasailing: Float above the blue waters of Key West as youre pulled behind a state-of-the-art parasailing boat. Youll get birds-eye views of beautiful panoramic sights as you glide past the island. Minimum age is 6 years old.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Key West
- Day trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation by bus
- Bus Transportation with English/Spanish Driver
- Glass bottom boat (if option selected at time of booking)
- Hop-on Hop-off trolley tour (if option selected at time of booking)
- Conch Train tour (if option selected at time of booking)
- Snorkeling cruise (if option selected at time of booking)
- Parasailing (if option selected at time of booking)
- Pickup and drop-off from Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Day Trip To Key West
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admissions unless stated
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.