Day-Trip To Laguna De Apoyo From ManaguaWrite a Review
OverviewVenture out to one of the most magical places in Nicaragua, Laguna de Apoyo Natural Reserve, on a guided day-trip from Managua. This relaxing outdoor adventure will introduce you to the tranquility of this mystical location which occupies an extinct volcano.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe day will start in the morning with a pickup from your hotel, and will make its first stop in Catarina to see the lagoon from above, as you get a great perspective of the beauty of this place. The tour will then drive down along the crater as you enjoy all the views of the lagoon and see more of the Nicaraguans who live there. Once there, you'll be able to relax, swim, lay on hammocks, take out the kayaks or simply exfoliate your body with the black volcanic sand.
The reserve houses atropical dry forest ecosystem. Thefloraconsists of various species of plants and tropical dry trees, such aspochote, black rosewood,mahogany,hogplum,and guacuco, as well as a large variety and amount oforchids. Thefaunaconsists of animals such as variegated squirrels,opossums,anteaters,pacas,jaguarundis, howler and white-faced capuchin monkeys.
After an exciting day at Laguna de Apoyo, head back to Managua or your original departure point.
Inclusions for Day-Trip To Laguna De Apoyo From Managua
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Nicaraguan Lunch
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Day-Trip To Laguna De Apoyo From Managua
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, other than specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cruise passengers welcome
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.