Will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Luxor to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means the most sacred of places. The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great Hypostyle Hall is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way you will enjoy lunch at quality restaurant and then heading to the West Bank of The Nile River, starting with the colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. You will visit 3 tombs, then continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
5:00 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days .. read more
Departure Details :
Marsa Alam Hotels
Return Details :
Marsa Alam Hotels
OverviewDrive to Luxor to see the highlights of Egypts open-air museum in one day. Visit Luxor Temple and Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Valley of the Kings. Return to Marsa Alam in the evening.
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Marsa Alam Holidays and Packages
- Cairo By Plane From Marsa Alam One Day Trip
- Cairo Excursion day from portghalib by Flight
- Two Day Trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Marsa alam
- From Marsa Alam Day Trip to Luxor Sightseeing with Guide and Lunch Included
- Cairo Tour from Marsa Alam by Flight
- Marsa Alam Sunset Desert Safari Trip By Quad
- Private Day Trip to Aswan from Marsa Alam