Day Trip To Luxor Valley Of The Kings From Dahab By Flight
OverviewEnjoy Luxor Tours & sightseeing from Dahab by flight. Discover the beauty of the ancient antiquities like Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings,Colossi of Memnon and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who ruled ancient Egypt.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Youregypttours.com representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab to transfer to Sharm Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted by our representative at Luxor International Airport for flight coming from Sharm El Shiekh. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worshiping in the history and was dedicated to god Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. We recommend you knowledgeable guide with academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. Then visit the Valley of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II. Then discover the beauty the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who ruled ancient Egypt. Her temple was built as a dedication to God Amon-Re, who was Hatshepsut's father in her legend. Move to see the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Transfer to Luxor Airport for flight to Sharm El Shiekh. Transfer to your hotel in Dahab.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Luxor Valley Of The Kings From Dahab By Flight
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Day Trip To Luxor Valley Of The Kings From Dahab By Flight
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Two day from Dahab Tours To Petra Wadi Rum
- Mt Sinai Sunrise and St Catherine Monastery Tour from Dahab
- Private Tour Mt Sinai Sunrise and St Catherine Monastery from Dahab
- Day trip to Petra from Dahab by flight
- Day Trip to The Canyon and Blue Hole from Dahab
- Snorkeling Day Tour to Nabq National Park
- Hadaba Aqua Park from Dahab