Day Trip To Machu Picchu - Cusco
OverviewVisit Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas, which looks splendid and is awaiting for new visitors and you will be one of them! Join us in this unique and unforgettable journey.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAround 4:00am pick you up at your hotel in Cusco, then we will go to Ollantaytambo to take the train to take us to Aguas Calientes. Departure is at 6:40am and will be at 8:40am in Aguas Calientes.
Upon arrival, we will take the bus to take us to Machu Picchu. At the entrance, we will meet our guide who will accompany us for a 2.5-hour showing the spectacular Incas city.
After the guided tour we'll give you free time to explore Machu Picchu on your own and take stunning photographs of this great energetic place. At the end of the afternoon, you will have to take the bus to Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, figuring that should be 30 minutes before the departure of our train back to Ollantaytambo.
In Ollantaytambo you will be waiting for the bus that will pick you up to go back to Cusco.
The end of the trip will be in the Plaza de Rejoicing of Cusco.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Machu Picchu
- All transfers hotel - train station - Cusco
- Train tickets - round trip Cusco (Ollantaytambo ) - Aguas Calientes - Cusco ( Ollantaytambo)
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Bus up and down the village of Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu + Mountaing ( 9 to 10 a.m )
- Airport pickup
Exclusions for Day Trip To Machu Picchu
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Not described in the itinerary
- International and domestic airfare
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by their parents
A current valid passport is required on the day of the tour
A moderate amount of walking is involved
It's recommended to bring water, sunglasses, block sun, camera and comfortable wear
We advise to carry Peruvian coins just in case