Day Trip To Mandawa From JaipurWrite a Review
OverviewMandawa is a town situated in the heart of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan State, India. Often referred as "an open art gallery of India", it has fascinating mansions decorated with frescoes depicting life in its varied forms on the walls, arches and ceilings. You can walk through the narrow lanes of the town to see the paintings and also visit some cenotaphs of the former royal families in Mandawa. Another highlight of the trip is enjoying your lunch at the magnificent Castle Mandawa.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- A la carte lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourLeave Jaipur at 7:30am by an air-conditioned car with a guide on a 3-hour journey to Mandawa situated in the heart of the Shekhawati Region of Rajasthan, India. Visit the magnificent Castle Mandawa for a welcome drink.
Later on drive through the meandering small lanes of this ancient town and stop in front of the exquisite havelis. Havelis means private mansions in India usually with historical and architectural significance, such as Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Goenka Double Haveli, Mohan Lal Saraf, Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli, Jhunjunwala Haveli and Murmuria Haveli. Each of these havelis reflect the opulence of the 18th and 19th centuries when they were constructed and painted over several decades by master artists. The themes of the gorgeous frescoes vary - religious, wedding processions, battle scenes, fairs and festivals, flora and fauna.
Return to Castle Mandawa around 1:30pm for lunch. After some rest visit the various cenotaphs of the ancestors of the royal family members of Mandawa and stroll through the colorful bazaars. If your time allows, we can also visit the remaining havelis. At 6pm start heading back to Jaipur and usually arrive by 9pm.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Mandawa From Jaipur
- Admission tickets
- Lunch at Castle Mandawa
- Mineral water and juices.
- AC car
- All entry fees
Exclusions for Day Trip To Mandawa From Jaipur
- Photography charges
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.