Day Trip To Monterey And Carmel Via California Coast - San Francisco
OverviewTravel with us down to Californias rugged coast, known as Highway 1. This stunning drive affords one amazing view after another. Enjoy the winding roads down the coastline as you sit comfortably in our luxury tour coach.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourTravel with us down Californias rugged coast, known as Highway 1. This stunning drive affords one amazing view after another. Enjoy the winding roads down the coastline as you sit comfortably in our luxury tour coach. Soak in a bit of California history at Cannery Row. Enjoy the many local seafood restaurants and shopping options during a stop in Monterey, or for an additional fee explore the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium (payable on tour).
Continue down the coast, take in the cliff side views of Pacific Grove, 17 Mile Scenic Drive, and even enjoy the views from the world-renowned Pebble Beach Golf Course. Next, venture to Carmel-by-the-Sea where you will experience the sweeping views of this very quaint, art-loving town.
We invite you to join us on this wondrously scenic tour as you enjoy bits of California's history and pristine vista points of interest.
* Pacific Ocean
* Montereys Cannery Row
* Montereys Old Fishermans Wharf
* Monterey Bay Aquarium (additional cost for ticket)
* Pacific Grove
* 17-Mile Drive
* Pebble Beach Golf Resort
* Seal Rock
* Lone Cypress
* Mission Carmel
* Carmel by the Sea
* Silicon Valley
Sample Schedule of Itinerary:
9:00am Depart San Francisco
10:45am Davenport (Diner/Caf/Restroom) - 15 to 20 Minutes
12:10-12:15 Monterey / Cannery Row (2 Hours)
2:30-2:40pm Depart Monterey
17 Mile Drive:
Photo stops:1st stop - Bird Rock; 2nd Stop - Lone Cyprus, 3rd Stop - Pebble Beach Golf Course Club House (1st and 2nd Stops 15 Mins; Pebble Beach 20 Minutes)
4:20-4:30pm Arrive to Carmel by the Sea (1.5 Hours)
5:45pm Depart Carmel
8:00pm Arrival to San Francisco
*All times are approximate; and itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Monterey And Carmel Via California Coast
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from San Francisco and SFO Airport-area hotels with advance notice
Exclusions for Day Trip To Monterey And Carmel Via California Coast
- Food and drinks
- Monterey Bay Aquarium (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass and San Francisco Zoo
- 3 Attraction iVenture Card San Francisco
- 48 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass and San Francisco Zoo
- 5 Attraction Pass-iVenture Card
- Deluxe Sonoma & Napa Valley Wine Country Tour
- Escape from the Rock
- Hop On Hop Off 1 Day & Alcatraz
- Hop On Hop Off 24 Hour Bus & Bike Combo