Enjoy a 7-hour excursion to Mount Evans from Denver. Save yourself the drive and enjoy the scenery on your way to the top of the world. This guided small-group tour includes a picnic lunch round trip transportation from Denver.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Seasonal Offer
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
On this tour you will depart from downtown Denver where you will meet your guide and fellow travelers. Your first stop is a visit to one of the best outdoor music venue’s on earth, Red Rocks Amphitheater, where music has echoed off the sandstone cliffs for decades. Drive through Morrison on your way up into Bear Creek Canyon and watch the landscape change as you head up into the mountains. Take in sweeping vistas and the clear waters of Echo Lake, as you continue along on your journey. Continue through some historic mining towns and hear stories of local legends who were a part of Colorado's unique history.
Summer: June - August - Drive to the top of Mt Evans above 14'000ft.
Fall: September - Drive up to 12'800ft. Last 5 miles to top is closed.
Winter: October - May. The tour will drive along the foot of Mount Evans and stop at a scenic mountain lake. Additionally the group will stop in a charming historic mining town.
Please enter any dietary restrictions for anyone in your group by including this information in the Special Requirements field during checkout.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Mount Evans From Denver
Exclusions for Day Trip To Mount Evans From Denver
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
If weather is too bad or if it is too dangerous to drive some of the scenic roads, guide will change tour route.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Denver City Sightseeing Tour
- Denver Mountain Parks With Optional Denver City Tour
- Rocky Mountain Zipline Adventure
- Private Tour: Front Range Hike With Transport From Denver
- Scavenger Hunt In Downtown Denver
- Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Guided Mountain-Biking Tour Of Colorado's Front Range
- Private Day Tour Of Mt Evans From Denver
- Private Arrival Transfer: Denver International Airport To Hotel