Day Trip To Mt Fuji And Fuji-Q Highland (includes Tickets For 3 Attractions) - Tokyo
OverviewEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Tokyo with this adrenaline filled day tour to Fuji-Q Highland. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and take in nature's beauty at Mt. Fuji 5th Station and spend 3 thrilling hours adventuring on the many attractions Fuji-Q Highland has to offer.
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up at either the Sunshine Bus Terminal in Ikebukuro (8:10 am) or the Metropolitan Government Office parking lot in Shinjuku. (8:55am)
Your first stop is Mt. Fuji 5th Station (ETA 11:20), where you will have around 40 minutes to discover and soak in the breathtaking views of Japan. A well known symbol of Japan standing at 3776 meters high, the spectacular Mt.Fuji has made the subject of literature and art throughout Japanese history.
From here, head to Fuji-Q Highland, one of Japan's most popular amusement parks and the main stop of the day. After a relaxing lunch, spend the afternoon enjoying the thrills of record-breaking roller coasters and elaborate, anime- themed rides and attractions.
End the adventure by boarding the bus back to Tokyo (17:25), where you will be dropped off at either the Metropolitan Government Office parking lot in Shinjuku, Tokyo (ETA 19:10), or the Sunshine Hotel in Ikebukuro, Tokyo (ETA 19:35).
Inclusions for Day Trip To Mt Fuji And Fuji-Q Highland (includes Tickets For 3 Attractions)
- Round-trip bus fare
- Pickup and drop-off at designated meeting points
- English-speaking tour conductor
- Lunch at restaurant in Fuji-Q Highland
- Admission fee to Fuji-Q Highland
- 3 attraction tickets
Exclusions for Day Trip To Mt Fuji And Fuji-Q Highland (includes Tickets For 3 Attractions)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any other meal for the duration of the trip
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
No Service on May 3 - 6
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat
No tour guide in Fuji-Q Highland after lunch
The transfer back to Tokyo will be done on a different bus than the transfer from Tokyo to Fuji-Q
The tour is subject to change in case of bad weather conditions (Mt. Fuji 4th Station & Oshino Hakkai)
Please note that the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Visit Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots - Buffet Lunch Included
- Japan Sakura Tour 6days
- Tokyo: Cherry Blossom 'Sakura' Viewing Tour by Bus including Lunch
- Japanese Style Lunch Cruise by Yakatabune by TOKYO SKYTREE
- Japan Sakura Tour 11days
- Daytime Hanami (Cherry Blossom Time) With a Local
- Tokyo ONE PIECE Tower Entrance Ticket and Live Show
- Harajuku and Shibuya Evening Walking Tour