Day Trip To Mt Fuji, Kawaguchiko And Mt Fuji Panoramic Ropeway - Tokyo
OverviewIf you want to enjoy a relaxing day away from the hustle and bustle of Tokyo, this one day tour to Kawaguchiko is what you need. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and spend your afternoon reveling in the natural beauty surrounding Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi.
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up at the Metropolitan Government Office parking lot in Shinjuku Tokyo. (8:55am)
Your first stop is Mt. Fuji 5th Station (ETA 11:20), where you will have around 40 minutes to discover and soak in the breathtaking views of Japan. A well known symbol of Japan standing at 3776 meters high, the spectacular Mt.Fuji has made the subject of literature and art throughout Japanese history.
After a relaxing lunch in Fuji-Q Highland, head to Kawaguchiko (Lake Kawaguchi), for an afternoon that promises to amaze you with the panoramic view of Mt. Fujii and Lake Kawaguchi. The day tour takes you on board of the Excursion Ship on the lake and on the Panoramic Ropeway, but we recommend you stop at Pixpot, the perfect spot for that perfect picture, before the Pleasure Boat departs.
For those looking for that small something to take back , "Miharashi-Tei" is the souvenir shop to visit before boarding the bus back to Tokyo (17:00), where you will be dropped off at either the Metropolitan Government Office parking lot in Shinjuku, Tokyo (ETA 19:10), or the Sunshine Hotel in Ikebukuro, Tokyo (ETA 19:35).
Inclusions for Day Trip To Mt Fuji, Kawaguchiko And Mt Fuji Panoramic Ropeway
- Round-trip bus fare
- Pickup and drop-off at designated meeting points
- English-speaking tour conductor
- Lunch at restaurant in Fuji-Q Highland
- Boarding tickets for Excursion Ship and Ropeway
- Complimentary soft ice-cream
Exclusions for Day Trip To Mt Fuji, Kawaguchiko And Mt Fuji Panoramic Ropeway
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any other meal for the duration of the trip
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
No Service on May 3 - 6
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat
No tour guide at the shore of Kawaguchiko
The transfer back to Tokyo will be done on a different bus than the transfer from Tokyo to Fuji-Q
The tour is subject to change in case of bad weather conditions (Mt. Fuji 4th Station & Oshino Hakkai)
The transfer from Fuji-Q Highland to Kawaguchiko might need to be done by taxi or train (especially during high season - Cherry Blossom, Autumn, etc.)
Please note that the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tokyo: Cherry Blossom 'Sakura' Viewing Tour by Bus including Lunch
- Japanese Style Lunch Cruise by Yakatabune by TOKYO SKYTREE
- Japan Sakura Tour 11days
- Daytime Hanami (Cherry Blossom Time) With a Local
- Tokyo ONE PIECE Tower Entrance Ticket and Live Show
- Harajuku and Shibuya Evening Walking Tour
- Shiba Sakura and Mt. Fuji 1-Day Bus Tour from Tokyo
- Roppongi Hills Observatory "Tokyo City View" and Mori Art Museum Ticket