Day Trip To Northern Bali - Kuta
OverviewExperience this signature excursion to discover Balis northern region. A scenic route through the western shore to Belimbing before exploring the north coast and the incomparable beauty of the Bedugul mountainous region.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourOur guide will pick you up at your hotel in South Bali at approximately 8:00am for the long scenic drive to Belimbing. Along the way stop at Pejaten ceramic center to see the artisans at work. On arrival in Belimbing you are greeted by the cool air and breath-taking views of rice terraces as well as coffee and cocoa plantations.
Tour continues with drive to Lovina beach to have lunch at local restaurant. And then the journey continue to the sacred hot springs of Banjar, which is set in the midst of the jungle in a beautifully landscaped tropical garden with its 37C sulphuric water. This is followed by a visit to the Brahma Ashram Vihara Buddhist monastery.
Next is the drive up to the magnificent mountainous area of Munduk. The waterfall here is accessible through a few small villages and a short walk. The journey back to the hotel descends to the south, passing through the beautiful twin lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan with magnificent views of the surrounding areas.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Northern Bali
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip To Northern Bali
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended clothing: Casual clothes, bring a sweater or jacket for Bedugul
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.