Day Trip To Ometepe Island From San Juan Del Sur - San Juan Del Sur
OverviewOmetepe Island is one of the most amazing sites youll ever see in your life. This amazing island is formed by two volcanoes, Conception & Maderas and sits in the middle of lake Nicaragua. During the ferry ride across lake Nicaragua you will have the opportunity to view both volcanoes and the appreciate of the magnitude of lake Nicaragua.You will get to visit Ojo de Agua and crystal clear water spring, Charco Verde an sanctuary, Santo Domingo beach and Punta Jesus Maria.
Know More about this tourSan Jorge port in Rivas has been used for many years and is a key place and connection from Mainland and the island. The ferry across Lake Nicaragua will give you the opportunity to see both volcanoes up close and the feel the magnitude of Lake Nicaragua.
You will visit Ojo de Agua in Ometepe where you will be able to relax by the natural spring, lay on a hammock, swim or enjoy the wild life. You will also visit Playa Santo Domingo, a beach located between both volcanoes, a great beach to swim and also enjoy local restaurants.
Then visit Charco Verde, also called Laguna Verde (Green Lagoon). It is closed off from the lake by only a thin strip of land. The lagoon provides a shelter place for many birds. Punta Jess Mara is the most western point of Ometepe. A narrow strip of sand stretches out into Lake Nicaragua, where you can walk on this strip of sand, with water splashing in from both the left and the right. Upon your return to the mainland, your driver will take you back to your original departure point.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Ometepe Island From San Juan Del Sur
- Transport by private vehicle with AC
- Round-trip ferry from San Jorge Port to Ometepe Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Day Trip To Ometepe Island From San Juan Del Sur
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.