Day Trip To Ourika Valley From Marrakech Including Guided Trek - Marrakesh
OverviewThe day trip to Ourika valley will take you to explore Berber culture and travel through a scenic landscape of Berber villages, mountain peaks, and waterfalls. This trip may includes a visit of a weekly berber Markets that take place every monday and friday in Ourika valley which will allow you to explore the markets at your own pace, this private day tour as well includes a visit to local women extracting argan oil. In this trip as you will have a guided trek and hike with a local professional guide who will take you in a walking tour to discover the waterfalls, then enjoy a traditional lunch in a local restaurant by the river or in a panoramic terrace in the village of Setti fadma.
Know More about this tour
OURIKA valley is located in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. It sits sixty five kilometres from Marrakech in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Even though the OURIKA valley is near to the populated Marrakesh, it is one of the most unspoiled valleys in all of Morocco.
The valley is a maze of lush greens within salt mines; The OURIKA Valley is one of the most beautiful and best preserved valleys in Morocco. The region is without a doubt the perfect destination for people who seek Moroccan adventure, discovery relaxation and meditation.
Through OURIKA Valley is the OURIKA River, which begins in the High Atlas Mountains and runs down towards Marrakesh. The OURIKA Valley is much more than tourists location since it houses a number of plant species and the rare Barbary Macaques. The high Atlas excursion is great for those who want to see the beautiful splendour of the high Atlas Mountains without trekking to the summit. The trek begins at a Berber village called SETTI FADMA you will walk with a local guide for an hour or more until you get to the waterfalls of the valley. At this juncture there are 7cascades, which provide a resplendent place to take pictures. After get back you could have a drink by the river then lunch at a local Berber family house.
OURIKAs atmosphere and its unique decor will sure impress you
Inclusions for Day Trip To Ourika Valley From Marrakech Including Guided Trek
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Morning tea and Food tasting
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle air-conditioned minivan or 4x4
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip To Ourika Valley From Marrakech Including Guided Trek
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls