Day Trip To Petra From Dahab By Ferry BoatWrite a Review
Ride across the Gulf of Aqaba on the ferry to Jordan, where we will take you to the incredible, rock-cut city of Petra. This is truly a site to behold. Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most impressive archeological sites you will ever see.
- Ride across the Gulf of Aqaba on the ferry to Jordan
- Explore Petra
Know More about this tour
You will be transferred to your hotel in Dahab to Taba via a modern air-conditioned vehicle. Then take the ferry boat to Aqaba, where you are met and assisted by our representative, then transferred directly to Petra. Petra is situated about an hour north of Aqaba. Petra is surrounded by towering hills of rust-colored sandstone which gave the city some natural protection against invaders In Petra, you see the wonderful the Red Rose Rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city, all carved in the mountains, riding horse to the Siq (canyon), the natural crack in the rocks to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman colonnaded street, Qasr Al-Bent and then the archaeological museum. Have your Lunch, then back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping. Then take your ferry boat to Taba where you will be met and transfered back to your hotel in Dahab.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Petra From Dahab By Ferry Boat
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Ferry boat tickets Taba — Aqaba — Taba including taxes.
- Local English speaking guide about 2 hours from the entrance to the treasury.
- Short horse riding down in Petra.
- A bottled water during your trip.
- Entrance fees to Petra.
- Entry visa Jordan (only via Aqaba, non-restricted nationalities).
- Departure tax in Jordan.
- Lunch in Petra.
- All service charges & taxes.
Exclusions for Day Trip To Petra From Dahab By Ferry Boat
- Any extras that not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping kitty
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.