Day Trip To Pigeon Island
OverviewPositioned on the very northern tip of St Lucia is breathtaking Pigeon Island Landmark known to most as Pigeon Point. This location is a solid option for visitors hoping to find a host of water sporting activities to engage in, and the relaxation offered in the tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourWhile you may not want to take a long drive to Soufriere you can choose to enjoy the northern part of island which offers just as much and is only 30 minutes away from Port Castries. Pigeon Island Landmark is another one of the island’s national treasures and the area offers visitors a look into St Lucia’s past.
Pigeon Island is a historical site with ruins of military buildings and military barracks, a museum, and an Interpretation Center which offers a brief history of the island. It is also home to two beaches and two hiking trails ranging from moderate to difficult. You may also choose to stay on the outside of the park to enjoy the nearly mile-long stretch of white sandy beach, and avoid park fees altogether. Eat from one of the local canteens, enjoy the water sporting activities available or just lay in the sun. Rest areas and changing facilities are also available.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Pigeon Island
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip To Pigeon Island
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.