Day Trip To Pre-Inca Sites With Lunch From LimaWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the Archaeological Sanctuary of Pachacamac along with the Temple of the Sun on this private 9-hour tour. Head to Los Ficus Farms to enjoy a homemade lunch and observe the Peruvian horses. Learn all about the history of these ruins on this trip with your professional guide.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBegin your day with a pickup from your Lima accommodations at approximately 9am. Head just 19 mi (30 km) south of Lima to visit the Archaeological Sanctuary of Pachacamac. It was an adobe constructed with views of the sea as well as the Lurin River Valley. It was a pilgrimage site for many cultures that inhabited ancient Peru. Upon the arrival of the Incas, the complex was converted to become an administrative center, respecting and adapting the local constructions. There, you can find the Temple of the Sun, the Acllahuasi, the Palace of Taurichumbi, and the Pilgrimage Plaza.
Next, visit the Site Museum to attain clear insight and appreciate the salvaged remnants of the area. Continue with lunch at the Los Ficus Farm located in the Lurin Riber Valley and enjoy a homemade lunch. While there, be sure to observe the exhibition of Peruvian Horses as well. On your way back to the hotel, stop at Dedalo, a sophisticated handicraft gallery in Barranco that offers masterpieces by Peruvian designers. Return to your accommodations by the end of the day.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Pre-Inca Sites With Lunch From Lima
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Day Trip To Pre-Inca Sites With Lunch From Lima
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Comfortable walking shoes, windbreaker in winter, hat and sunscreen lotion are suggested.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.