Day Trip To Pushkar From JaipurWrite a Review
Pushkar is one of very few places in the world where you can find the existing temples dedicated to the Hindu creator-god Brahma. Brahma Temple is believed to be 2000 years old and always the centre of attraction for both locals and tourists. The temple is also visited by pilgrims and the holy men and sages, after taking a ceremonial sacred bath in the Pushkar Lake. Take a walk around the holy Pushkar Lake and visit market of Rajasthan that is known for their fabric and handicraft products. Also, Pushkar Cattle Fair is one of the biggest cattle fair in the world and you can see different castes at one place.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Jaipur at 10am and transferred to Pushkar, where you can visit the Lord Brahma Temple and Gayatri Mata Temple.
The Brahma Temple is one of very few existing temples dedicated to the Hindu creator-god Brahma in India, and remains the most prominent among them. From here you can get a bird's-eye view of Pushkar city. Later you can take a walk around the Holy Lake of Pushkar. You'll also have time to explore thenarrow streets of Pushkar for window shopping. By 5pm you will start heading back to Jaipur and be dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Pushkar From Jaipur
- Round-trip private transfer by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Day Trip To Pushkar From Jaipur
- Monument entrance charges
- Camera Charges
- Any personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
A maximum of 12 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.