OverviewExplore Thailands oldest marine park on a tour of Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, and admire the unique coastal flora and fauna. Discover the diverse wildlife of the freshwater marshes, limestone mountains, and beautiful Phraya Nakhon Cave.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourImmerse yourself in the stunning wilderness of Thailand’s Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, a short 30-mile (50-kilometer) drive from Hua Hin.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer by luxury vehicle to Sam Roi Yot, which literally translates as “300 Peaks.” One of Thailand's largest freshwater marshes, the park is home to a rich diversity of wildlife.
Admire the limestone mountains rising steeply to heights of up to 2,025 feet (605 meters), making this part of the coast especially beautiful. You will pass an abundance of pineapple plantations en route to the park entrance, and once inside discover the beautiful pavilion inside the Phraya Nakhon Cave, built by King Rama V.
After lunch, enjoy some free time to take a leisurely afternoon stroll along one of the white sand beaches. Look out for resident birds and mammals, such as the dusky leaf monkey (langur) and native serow goat antelope, as well as visiting Irrawaddy dolphins.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Sam Roi Yot National Park From Hua Hin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport via air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Day Trip To Sam Roi Yot National Park From Hua Hin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Services not mentioned in itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
Please provide us with the name and address of your Hotel for pickup and drop-off.
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You might also like
- Baan Sillapin Artists Village And 3D Museum In Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Swiss Sheep Farm And Khao Luang Cave Tour Including Lunch
- Hua Hin Night Tour By Night Including Dinner
- Laem Phak Bia Mangrove Ecosystem Project And Plearnwan Tour From Hua Hin
- Private Petchaburi Half-Day Tour From Hua Hin
- Khao Yoi Cave And Smphannam Floating Market In Hua Hin
- Weekend Amphawa Floating Market Including Temple Cruise Tour From Hua Hin
- Maeklong Railway Market And Ancient Cat Center Trip From Hua Hin Including Lunch
- Pala-U Waterfall And Karang Village Day Trip From Hua Hin