Day Trip To Ski Jump Tower In Pyeongchang With Cheese Making Activity At Uiyaji Wind Village From Seoul
OverviewVisit and enjoy a memorable time at the actual venue for the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic Games! The ski jump tower is inside of Alpensia resort serves as an observatory and is temporarily opened to the public. Visitors can take a monorail up to this great vantage point to view beautiful scenery, and may also indirectly experience the thrill of ski jumping at the athletes' regular practice zone. Afterwards, meet horses, goats, sheep, milk cows and Korean native cattle, Hanwoo that are put out to broad pasture. Enjoy beautiful scenery and special experience with cheese making.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at your preferred location among three pick-up points for this shared tour in downtown Seoul (three subway stations: Hongik University, Meyongdong, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park). After about three hours, you will arrive at the Ski Jump Tower inside of Alpensia Resort and will take monorail up to the observatory. After enjoying the beautiful scenery at the observatory, enjoy the lunch, Dried Pollack Soup which is the most representative marine product in Pyeong Chang area.Yellowish colored well-dried pollack is called Hwangtae which is higher quality than normal dried pollack (Bugeo). The soup is known as a hangover cure soup among Koreans. Good quality dried pollock is made when its dried by the wind from the sea. When its totally dried, the fish turns very hard like a wooden stick. When its cooked, the fish meat has a unique taste which is not only chewy, but also soft at the same time. It is full of amino acids and minerals, so it is good for a cold.
After lunch you will visit Sky Ranch, which is the representative farm in Daegwanryung. Enjoy wide open green pastures and stock. Experience cheese making at Uiyaji Wind Village. The tour will end with your return to Seoul. You can get off at your preferred location on downtown Seoul (two subway stations, Meyongdong, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park).
Inclusions for Day Trip To Ski Jump Tower In Pyeongchang With Cheese Making Activity At Uiyaji Wind Village From Seoul
- Entrance fees
- Lunch(Dried Pollack Soup)
- Driver/ English & Korean speaking guide
- Shared all transportation by air-conditioned minivan during the tour
Exclusions for Day Trip To Ski Jump Tower In Pyeongchang With Cheese Making Activity At Uiyaji Wind Village From Seoul
- Tractor wagon fee(KRW6,000 for adult, 5000 for children in 36month~19) or other activity in Sky Ranch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Age 0-2 is free of charge, no seat available
Arrival time is subject to weather and traffic conditions
Available on Tuesday and Thursday only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour