Day Trip To Taj Mahal From Delhi By Private Car
OverviewThe trip begins with scheduled pickup from Airport/Railway Station/Hotel. As you travel 124 miles (204 kilometers) to Agra you will be amazed by the colors and diversity of India displayed in everyday life.On arrival in Agra, your first stop is the sublimely beautiful Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a testament of love for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. This World Heritage site is an architectural masterpiece, and the most remarkable legacy of the Mugal Empire that ruled India for over 200 years from the early 16th century. Your guide will enlighten you with stories of the Taj Mahal, tales of love, loss, tragedy and amazing architectural feats.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Exclusive to Viator
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourPick up from hotel & proceed to Agra by Car. This early morning our driver will pick you up and you will proceed to Agra. Midway you will stop for refreshment. Around 10:30am you will reach Agra City and will be taken straight to Taj Mahal. The Mughal City Agra is most famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world.
Around 11am you will reach the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal, an essential sight for all visitors to India is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world, and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love. Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts of people from all corners of the world. One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child. Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna, the Taj spreads across almost 42 acres of land and it is believed that this particular spot was chosen by the emperor because of its peaceful and soothing effect. One of the seven wonders of the world, it stands as a tribute to undying love and all who visit it stand awed at the first impression created by this marvel in white marble
After lunch you will visit Agra Fort constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died.
Around 5pm, finally you will proceed back to Delhi along with an impression of TaJ and a sheer magic that the Taj exudes making it an unforgettable and cherished image forever. You will stop over midway to have refreshment and continue your drive to Delhi.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Taj Mahal From Delhi By Private Car
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Juice and Snacks
- Battery Bus Ride to the Taj Mahal from parking and back
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Agra (Other language Guide Arranged on Demand)
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Day Trip To Taj Mahal From Delhi By Private Car
- Entrance fee for Taj Mahal (INR 1000 for foreign tourist & INR 530 for Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries)
- Entrance fee for Agra Fort (INR 550 for foreign tourist & INR 80 for Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Camera fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Return to Delhi and to Airport or your hotel by road. Please note the journey between Delhi and Agra will take between three to four hours via expressway.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.