Enjoy this tour and learn about Vietnamese culture and history, including the unique religions of Cao Dai in Tay Ninh. You will continue to the Cu Chi Tunnels - an underground tunnel system used by the Viet Cong guerilla fighters in the Vietnam-American war. Tour includes hotel pickup and lunch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourPick up at the hotel and depart to Tay Ninh from Ho Chi Minh City. Once there, you will explore the Cao Dai religion in its most scared Holy Temple (1926). The Cao Dai religion is an interesting hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam and Taoism. The symbol of Cao Daism is the Holy all-seeing eye, which is located at the entrance of this magnificent temple. After departing from Ho Chi Minh City you will join the midday mass, which is a fantastic experience, where you will get to listen to the mesmerizing chants of the followers while observing them in their colourful robes.
After the midday mass, you will enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant before proceeding towards the Cu Chi Tunnels. The Cu Chi Tunnels are a famous structure of web-like tunnels under the ground, which were used by the Viet Cong Guerilla warriors in the Vietnam-American war, when the tunnels included everything from traps, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapon factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens.
You can also watch a video about its history, or shoot with live ammunition (not included). You can also try a dish that used to be a staple for guerrilla fighters, the "cassava".
Afterwards you will be taken back to your accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Tay Ninh And Cu Chi Tunnels Including Lunch
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral water bottle
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ho Chi Minh City (District 1 only).
Exclusions for Day Trip To Tay Ninh And Cu Chi Tunnels Including Lunch
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Group size: from 20 pax
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.