Will pick you up by the cruise exit door, holding a sign of your name, then you will be escorted to Cairo by air -conditioned vehicle ( about 3 hours drive). Get excited by visiting the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Then move to enjoy a relaxing lunch cruise on the Nile for about 02 hours starting 15:30 and end by 17:30 includes one hour sailing experience, a sumptuous buffet lunch as you glide past Cairo's waterfront landmarks and are entertained by a folkloric show and oriental music. Finally you will stop at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs of Cairo and Egypt before driving back to your cruise ship in Alexandria Port.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
. Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.Tour departs within walking distance .. read more
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewDrive to Cairo from Alexandria Port to visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Then head to the center of Cairo to board a boat for a lunch cruise on the Nile with delicious food and a show about Egyptian folklore before driving back to your ship in Alexandria.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Lunch cruise
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Alexandria City Tour from Cairo Included Qaitbay Citadel, Pompay's Pillar and The Bibliotheca
- Alexandria City Tour from Cairo - Small Group With a Private Guide
- Best of Alexandria from Cairo - Small Guided Group
- OVERDAY ALEXANDRIA
- Tour de un da a Alejandra con un guia privado
- Private Tour to the Pyramids from Alexandria Port
- Private Tour Classic Cairo Pyramids and Egyptian museum from Alexandria Port