OverviewAny trip to St Maarten would not be complete without a day trip to the gorgeous and unspoiled island of sun and sand - 'Prickly Pear Cay', and a swim stop on a beach at her unparalleled sister - 'Anguilla'. Lambada's 10 year history of party boat fun, family gatherings and outstanding crew have made her a constant in the line up of #1 excursions.
Know More about this tourLambada 63' sail cat was the first new breed of day charter cats to arrive in St Maarten in 1996. The boats are very spacious areas with proper seating, a walk up bar and two toilets. There are two nets up front which guests prize as prime positions to sunbathe while sailing, and an angled ladder that is lowered in the front for effortless access and exit into the water when snorkeling.
Lambada provides the means to enjoy what both islands have to offer - food, drink, snorkeling and incredible white sandy beaches. This is the trip often asked for by boat name and not destination. The heady combination of sailing, rum punches and fun loving crew members, ensure a day committed to memory and the scrapbooks. We enjoy a tremendous amount of return guests who name the boat and crew as their number one vacation trip.
This little Cay is pure paradise, lying a short distance off the coast of Anguilla. Completely deserted excepting for the two little restaurants that provide lunch to visitors, nobody lives on Prickly Pear and restaurant staff travel over each day to be of service. This destination is all about relaxation as palm trees bask in the sun and sugar birds dart through the restaurant. Simply gorgeous, Prickly Pear is a great choice for families with kids as the boat anchors for the day in one spot with a nice long beach and shallow waters. Lunch is also a choice of BBQ chicken, fish or ribs and the day is spent languidly snorkeling, swimming or sunbathing. As Lambada sails back to St Maarten, make a short but enjoyable stop at Maunday's Bay or Mead's Bay for a refreshing swim break.
Inclusions for Day Trip To The Island Of Prickly Pear From St Maarten
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Tuesday through Friday and select hotels only)
- Transportation to Prickly Pear
- Lambada catamaran sail
- Light refreshments
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Port fee
Exclusions for Day Trip To The Island Of Prickly Pear From St Maarten
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Saturday through Monday)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pickup service is only available from select hotels including Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Royal Islander Club, The Towers, Wyndham Sapphire Beach Club & Resort, Caravanserai Beach Resort, Divi Little Bay Beach Resort and Belair Beach Hotel
You MUST have a valid passport upon check in to travel on this tour
Please note: Due to St Maarten immigration procedures, on return to St Maarten all passengers will be required to hand their passports to the crew. Passports will be taken to clear immigration ahead of the group before the boat can dock and passengers disembark.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.