Day Trip To Tigre And Parana Delta From Buenos AiresWrite a Review
Join this wonderful day trip to Tigre and the Parana Delta, the other side of Buenos Aires, to take you away from the agitation of the city and discover this unique way of life.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis trip, not only takes you to Tigre, a well known beauty spot in the Buenos Aires Province, but will make you discover the coastal route to this Northern Part of the City which few people have a chance to see. Your guide has lived there for many years and knows all the spots where the Argentinians go to relax on weekends.
You first drive through the famous Avenida Libertador, the nicest and one of the longest avenues in Buenos Aires to pass by "Los Bosques de Palermo", an immense Green Zone close to the Rio, and then the coastal route to admire Buenos Aires from a distance. We will stop in Olivos, where the Residence of the President is based, and in San Isidro, with its beautiful cathedral and cobbled streets.
You will then embark on a one of the catamarans in Tigre with explanations about the Delta that we have been sailing for many years, and its way of life.
An optional lunch can be enjoyed in one of the lovely and affordable restaurants by the waterfront.
This tour includes transfers to and from your ship or hotel and a very flexible guided tour by comfortable air conditioned mini van.
Groups of 7 or more will travel in a larger vehicle and have a separate driver for personal attention.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Tigre And Parana Delta From Buenos Aires
- Professional guide with a separate driver, holder of all the permits required by law
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing cruise tickets included
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Day Trip To Tigre And Parana Delta From Buenos Aires
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 7 people per booking is required
A maximum of 15 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.