Day Trip To Trang An-Kenh Ga From HanoiWrite a Review
From USD 126
OverviewExperience the beauty of Vietnam’s ‘Inland Halong Bay’ in the Ninh Binh Province. Listen out for bird song, keep an eye out for goats as you glide by boat over clear water, past valleys, caves and forested mountains while being surrounded by exotic flora and fauna. Take the opportunity to bathe in a natural hot spring surrounded by beautiful countryside.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDiscover the Eco-tourism complex bathe in hot spring
You will be picked up at your hotel for departure to the Ninh Binh Province. There, you will take an amazing boat trip to visit Trang An Grottoes, which is known as Viet Nams Inland Ha Long. With a gathering of 31 valleys and 50 cross-water caves, Trang An is home to 600 different species of flora and over 200 types of fauna, many of them rare and endangered. Rowing through Trang An Grottoes is a one of a kind experience. The quiet fresh air of the highlands is broken only by the sound of birds chirping and the oars stirring the clear water. Look closely as you float by to see the wild white goats grazing on the forested mountains that rise up from the water. Trang An Grottoes is truly one of the most beautiful sights in Viet Nam.
After lunch, you will take a short boat trip to Kenh Ga to relax and bathe in the hot springs which is wonderful for your health. They contain Sodium Chloride Salt, Calcium, Magieclorua, Bicarbonate Salt and have a stable temperature of 53 Celsius year-round.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Trang An-Kenh Ga From Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip To Trang An-Kenh Ga From Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.